Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What is your future?

Where are you today? Are you happy? What 1 thing would you change today that would insure your happiness tomorrow?

As much as we all want immediate results, it takes time to get what we want. Even my mom had to spend many grueling hours in the kitchen to get her famous apple pie. Sitting around waiting for the pie to be ready, smelling the fresh sweet cinnamon fragrances from the kitchen were painful. But when I worked with my mom, doing the dishes or slicing the apples, the pie was ready faster and it tasted so much sweeter.

What is your apple pie? Are you going to just wait and hope that for it to be put down in front of you or are you going to make it happen?

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember those Apple pies!

A wise man once told me...no one WILL take care of you, but YOU. So no one but you can make yourself happy.
Today is a good day! I didn't have to work, it was my last day of school (for a whole month) & I hung out @ the beach, while reading & listening to some new songs on my Nano.
The one thing I would change today that would ensure my happiness for tomorrow...sunscreen. It's all about the little things in life that make me happy. And the baby steps;>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home