Monday, January 22, 2018

So what happened....

As you being this new adventure with me, you may ask yourself how did the last adventure end? Why didn't you just stop writing?

Why I stopped writing is simply I got busy with life, I started a new relationship, and began a new creative venture that took up alot of my weekends. This is a sad excuse, however as always I will tell you the truth.

How the adventure ended, well that is a long very personal story that I may share with you eventually but for now, that old relationship ran it's course (we don't communicate and our paths will probably never cross again), I have a new partner whom is great, and I am working in the same field in a new city. Life still has it's challenges, but either with the change of circumstances, my new location, or my new partner my mind is alot quieter these days which gives me time to think.

Questions I ask myself these days:

  • Is this all there is to life?
  • How do I make close adult friends that are on the same/higher level than I am
  • What is next with my photography? How do I go bigger?
  • Which international city do I want to go on vacation to next?
  • How do I help people in my circle by sharing my knowledge and expertise?
  • If I died tomorrow would I have been happy with my time on the planet?
As always, if you have a question you want to know, just ask. I apologize for being MIA for so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home