Friday, August 29, 2014

where do you find inspiration?

So recently my life has gone through a tremendous change and I am having a hard time comprehending it. One of the constants in my life since birth has been change. I have lived in at least 13 different cities in my life, and probably nearly two dozen addresses which factor at moving every 2 years since birth. For the first time in a long time I have an option of what I want to do with my life and where.

Since I was a kid I wanted to design cars. Recently I attended a graduation at the Art Center and was inspired that it was possible that design in some way cold still be part of my future. The cold hard truth has surfaced that all of my habits will keep me from moving in that direction. Call it laziness, call it depression, call it whatever you would like, it doesn't change the fact that I am limiting myself a beautiful future with my thoughts, my personal beliefs, and my actions. This will be the first step on my journey to success.

The questions that I find myself asking these days are:

  1. what gets me out of bed everyday?
  2. what do I enjoy and look forward to?
  3. what do I do for fun?
  4. what am I passionate about?
  5. who do I want to be when I grow up and how can I get there?

Dear readers, where do you find your inspiration? What ways do you stay inspired to follow your dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home