Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Passion

I have spent all of my adult life working. I have been employed no fewer than 15 different times and learned many times over what I don't like to do. Funny thing that I have gotten paid for what I don't want to do, and when I find something I like to do no one is around to pay me.

I have spent all of my adult life looking for my passion as well. I have taken all kinds of classes, talked to people in all kinds of jobs but after a significant bit of time, realized my passion has been with me the whole time.

I have said this before, but will say it again, What is your passion? Is it with you too? Try to remember back to when you were a little boy/girl, what did you enjoy doing? What was it that you would do all the time and really look forward to? Can you remember? Do you still have something you look forward to doing everyday? How about after a hard day at work, what do you wish you were doing instead? Is that your passion?

Keep looking for your passion. It might just be right under you nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home