Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Launch Day 2

Many people are visiting my ad and my website, but not a single sale yet. I knew it wouldn't be easy but I thought I would at least sell 1 ebook.

Just to insure I wasn't missing something I listened to a past episode from Jay and Sterling at Internet Business Mastery #19. Their suggestion was to get my customers to sign up as the #1 reason for your website. My site was set up to sell e-books instead of creating a customer list.

I searched the internet to take a look at other internet marketers site to see what they have. A few sites I visited before were set up at Jay and Sterling suggested.

I shot an email off to a friend of mine that helped me secure my site to see the cost and how long it would take.

Feeling a bit discouraged and if I should be more patient or if I really am just that bad at this.

Results for Day 2:
153 visits
$30.97

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home