Monday, January 08, 2007

Internet Marketing Launch Day

Today I officially launched http://dogadoptionguide.com. After a few months of planning, reading, researching, and procrastinating I finally launched my site.

Google Adwords is a fantastic tool. The analytics portion gives you everything you could have ever wanted to know about the traffic and keywords. I've checked it no less than 100 times today. So I am a bit obsessed. Running Google Adwords is like sitting in the back of a cab, you never know how long it is going to take, if you are going to get there, and how much it is going to cost you.

Well, since Google Adwords allows you to set your daily budget, I set it to what I thought was a great limit only to raise it later in the day when my ad suddenly disappeared!!

Results for Day 1:
43 visits
55 page views
$10.88

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home