Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day 7- Dog Adoption Guide

It is Sunday and I haven't worked on the Dog Adoption Guide at all. While sitting waiting for my haircut this morning, I did read thru Brett McFall's site to get a new approach on my sales page. After the feedback from Annette from AndrewandDaryl.com.

BURPIES, is a sales page generating software, designed by Brett McFall for internet marketers. I purchased it just before Thanksgiving and designed my sales page in just 1 hour. I felt my sales page was sufficient, but that it just didn't inspire someone to buy. I understand now that the emotion was missing. And tomorrow I will have completed Round2 of my sales page.

Results for Day 7:
2 visits (me and I believe my buddy Rich)
Cost: $0

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home