Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dog Adoption Guide- New Pages

I posted a few new pages to the Dog Adoption Guide in the search to get more traffic and help people learn about dogs. About the Dog Adoption Guide owner is one of the first pages I added.

One of the first steps after deciding to buy a dog or adopt a dog is picking a dog breed. A new link to dog breeds is posted on the Dog Adoption Guide.

One of the steps to adopting a dog is choosing a name. The Dog Adoption Guide to names is another additional page I included.

Pet health and dog health is always important. I have included a tip on checking your dog's temperature on the Dog Adoption Guide.

If you feel I have forgotten anything please send me an email at comments@dogadoptionguide.com. I look forward to providing valuable Dog Adoption Guide information.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home