Friday, January 26, 2007

Even Internet Marketers Need to Eat

Like the headline reads, even in Internet marketing we get hungry. Sitting in front of the computer all day, writing and analyzing, really can build an appetite.

A friend of mine calls me a "food nerd". I know it is meant as a compliment because I prefer the great food, not just good food. Finding great food is harder than it sounds.

The first ingredient in great food is freshness, where I live that is nearly impossible to find even at $8 a pound. An example would be fresh ginger. Many of you reading are thinking fresh ginger when will I ever use that?

The second ingredient in great food is sharing. Great food always tastes better to have someone to share it with. Think about your favorite foods, do you enjoy them more by yourself or when you have someone to share them with?

The last ingredient in great food is a great recipe. Growing up my mom didn't use a recipe, she would open a box and add meat. As my experience with food grew, I learned there was a better and healthier way to prepare your food. Since I wasn't taught to cook, just to warm food up, I find using a recipe helps me to be successful in the kitchen. Most chefs don't use a recipe, however I prefer to use them, and am quite successful when I do.

This recipe is for my sister Heather. She also enjoys great food and I hope that she enjoys this recipe as much as I have. Here is the copykat recipe for PF Chang's Mongolian Beef I use.

Recipe Zaar receives decent traffic as purported by Alexa.com. If this recipe is any indication of the quality of their recipes, you may want to download several of them just.

Enjoy your day, and enjoy every meal!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home