Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Finding Inspiration

Finding inspiration for me comes from different sources. Currently I am reading a book "What should I do with my life?" The book tells of stories of people who decided to find their true calling in their work, some found it some are still looking.

For me it is nice to know I am not the only who has decided to go on the journey. Not the only with more questions than answers. My friends have confidence that you are not alone out there. Your struggles are shared by other courageous souls.

Keep searching for your true self. Leave no stone unturned, chase down all of your dreams.

Someone asked me "what if it takes me 20 years for find out what I want to do when I grow up?" My answer was "be thankful it only took you 20 years for find out, some people look their whole lives and never find out."

Keep dreaming and JUMP! as soon as you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home