Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Work with Passion

Recently a friend said to me, "If you hate your job so much, why don't you just get a new job?" Honestly, I wish it were that easy. I have had 3 different jobs in the past year, all different than each other all I had no passion for.

To me getting another job just because I am unhappy would be like going out to eat when you are hungry. You just start ordering food until you taste something you like. Seems silly huh? I COMPLETELY AGREE!

Finding a job you are passionate about is not something that is external, it must come from inside. Passion that is welling up inside, passion that has been brewing deep inside. Because it has been brewing deep inside is why it is so HOT! and why when it comes out you feel so warm and full of life.

Many people don't understand this passion, honestly it is not for you to describe. Your passion is for you to enjoy and roll around in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home